Monday, April 21, 2014

My boys

Easter turned out to be an amazing day, from start to finish.  The boys had a great time finding eggs and opening up their Easter baskets....M and I slept through that part, oops!  Thanks B, for holding down the fort and waking up at 6am, you are the bomb.  The boys had candy for breakfast, this had kind of become a tradition on Easter, think whatever you would like about that.  We missed church (not such an amazing part of the day :( )  Will try harder next year.  We met my mom for brunch, which was great.  SO thankful for a strong bloody mary(s) and 3 boys who have FINALLY learned how to be well behaved in a restaurant.  Then it was a quick stop at Grandmas house.  This gets a little tricky.  Grandma is not used to all of the commotion that comes along with my boys.  She asks them to be quiet, I just sit back, is she kidding?  This usually leads to a shortened visit, but SO nice, non the less.  When we came home, every kid in the neighborhood was out.  LOVE this time of year and our neighborhood.  B and I sat on the porch and enjoyed the evening.  SO looking forward to summer nights, stiff drinks, great neighbors and my favorite boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment