Tuesday, March 10, 2015

In order to Spring Forward, you must first Spring Clean

Two and a half hours of yoga tonight, and this is what I know, it's time to do some Spring Cleaning people. Not only do I need to clean out my closet and a few drawers, I need to clean out my mind, my physical state of being. I need to clean the shit out of my life that doesn't serve me, that doesn't help me grow or make me a better person.  I need to do some major spring cleaning....and it starts today.  Tomorrow, I will tackle the house. Right now, starting right now, I will begin decluttering my mind, my life and my actions that do not represent ME...the imperfectly perfect, glorious mess, that I am and that I sometimes lose along the way.... because sometimes, as much as we know we shouldn't, listening to the heart makes more sense than listening the mind.  Goodbye to the thoughts, and to the fantasies that are not, nor will ever be reality.  Goodbye to the garbage, that sometimes occupies my head. Hello to a clear mind and an open heart. God damn it, I'm putting my foot down, both the mind and heart will work together and not against each other.  Hello to five more months of being 39...holy shit. Hello to constantly being surrounded by people who love ME for me, 24-7.  Hello to my beautiful family, to my amazing and supportive husband, and to my crazy..completely insane..super lovable..adorable boys. Last, but most certainly not least, hello to my glorious, GORGEOUS, kick ass Tribe.  I'm ready to do some spring cleaning like a fucking boss, bring it. Goodbye to the old and hello to the new. Cheers to keeping everything close that is most important and letting everything else go with a smile. Namaste.








No comments:

Post a Comment