Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Apparently Thomas Edison and I were homies?

O asked me today if I had certain, "things" growing up, like he has now.  He was wondering if I had a telephone, candles, xbox, iPhone, a kitchen sink??  H looked at him and said, "Ollie, you know mommy's ONLY 39 right?  It's not like she grew up in the 90's."  Wow. This reminded me of the night before O left for camp.  B and I were trying to explain to him how to use a disposable camera.  He couldn't understand why he couldn't see the pictures right away and why he could only take a certain amount of pictures and why he couldn't just delete pictures he didn't want.  He was also having a hard time grasping the concept of looking through the little box and turning on the flash.  It makes you realize how quickly time goes by and how much everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment