Friday, February 3, 2012

Why Blog?

Why not?  I'm not going to lie, I am brutally honest and I think I'm pretty damn funny.  I am far from perfect, I make mistakes (many) daily and I have the mouth of a truck driver.  I am a bit compulsive, a huge control freak (although I am working on that) and I love with all of my heart.  Do you ever wish you could say something that you thought about, or may have entered into you mind even for just a split second?  But you don't because, *gasp* what would people think?  Who gives a shit.  If you can go to sleep at night and answer "yes" to the following questions, you can say/type/write whatever and whenever you want.  


1. Did I tell my kids that I love them when they woke up, left for school, came home and went to bed?
2. Did I hug and kiss my kids at least 5 or more times today?
3. Did I have a conversation, with my spouse, that didn't involve kids/work?
4. Did I laugh at something/someone today?  I mean REALLY laugh.  You've got to laugh. Let it out, it's good for you
5. When you lay your head down at night, can you  forget about the days craziness?  


To quote by Mr. Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."


True that Ralph!


Why do I blog, because I can.  Tomorrow, there will be more blunders and absurdities to add to my crazy life and I look forward to sharing them with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment